hero image

404 Error in Work section

Home Forums WordPress Themes Winterfell 404 Error in Work section

Forums WordPress Themes Winterfell 404 Error in Work section

PLEASE NOTE A RECENT CHANGE:
The forum is read-only. Please submit any support request here.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • krunal
    TT Client

Hi Mihai, On selecting 2 page in the Work section, I am getting an error of 404. Can you please tell me how to rectify it?

Anonymous Inactive

Hello,

Please send your FTP (FTP host, FTP username, FTP password and optional: FTP port) credentials as a reply to the email you just got from us that contains this thread. This message will be kept private and only TeslaThemes support staff will see it. Once we get them, your issue will be resolved much quicker.
    Thanks for understanding.

Regards.

Anonymous Inactive

Hello Krunal Bhadra. I have tried to contact you about this support request but we haven’t heard back from you yet. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thanks.

Anonymous Inactive

Could you please send them to my corporate email address: mihai@teslathemes.com ?

Anonymous Inactive

You will need to login to your domain’s cPanel -> FTP connections and create a profile for us then send the creds.

Anonymous Inactive

As a quick solution, you can try to switch to “default” permalinks settings from Dashboard -> Settings -> Permalinks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

404 Error in Work section

Home Forums WordPress Themes Winterfell 404 Error in Work section

[i]
[i]
[i]
[i]